Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Ten Favorite YouTube Videos

I spend an inordinate amount of time online, I guess it comes with the territory. As with most people who are internet addicts, I spend a lot of those minutes on YouTube, mostly hunting down music, but sometimes I find some really cool and/or funny shit. I figured I'd share the love. These are my top ten favorite amusing YouTube videos, in no particular order. All links go to YouTube, naturally.



1. Judson Laipply - The Evolution of Dance. Judson Laipply is a motivational speaker. This viral video hit YouTube in 2006. I'd imagine that, since it has over 175 MILLION hits, you've probably seen it. If you haven't, this dude is a terrific dancer and goes through the history of popular dance, starting with Elvis Presley's Hound Dog and ending up with N'Sync's Bye, Bye, Bye also including the Village People, Oompa Loompas, AC/DC, Eminem, The Bangles and pretty much everybody. There are a few sequels, but they're not as entertaining as the original.

2. Spiders On Drugs. I won't ruin this one for you, but it's FUCKING HILARIOUS and deserves to be watched.

3. Parrot Sings Drowning Pool's "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor." She takes a minute to get going, but this is funny and addictive. I'd love to have this parrot!

4. Sneezing Baby Panda. Wait for it... wait for it!

5. I'm a cat person, and I didn't want the whole list to be cat videos. So I'll put my most favorite few here together. VERY Angry Cat. I've seen this one labeled as Devil Cat, also. One of the comments on this video is "Still more pleasing to the ears than Justin Bieber." Talking Cat. I swear he says "Oh, long johnson" and "why I oughtta!" Ninja Kitty. He's smarter than me, that's for sure. It's like he's playing Red Light, Green Light or something. Fat Cat, Small Box FAIL. Needs no other description. Also, though this may gross you out, check out the Masturbating Cat. I don't know if the actual video is worse than the cheesy India music in the background or not. (Dog fans can check out Dog Masturbating. Nasty little Chihuahua fapping. And he really gets into it, too!)

6. World of Warcraft Ballad of the Noob. This is hilarious. There are other WoW videos on YouTube that merit watching. Check out Big Blue Dress and World of Workcraft.

7. Girl Gets Smacked For Singing. She's so fucking annoying, I wanted to hit her too.


8. Funny music videos are all the rage. Here are a few of my favorites: Chinese Backstreet Boys. Chocolate Rain - This dudes voice DOES NOT match him, but it's for real. Spongebob Sings Just Lose It by Eminem. No, he doesn't really sing it, it's the original Eminem track. (There are probably dozens of "Spongebob Sings" videos. Great way to waste spend an afternoon.)

9. Banned Commercial - Chick Farts In Car. I actually saw this one on tv before it got yanked. Funny shit. I just now realized that the commercial is for beepers, if that tells you how old it is.

10. Darth Vader vs Hitler. Epic Rap Battles of History 2. There's a dude on YouTube named Nice Peter who does these rap battles. This one is my favorite, but there are about a dozen others. He also does picture videos that are worth a look.

If you want more, there is a Blogger who updates fairly often with hilarious YouTube videos. Check him/her/them here.

Feel free to comment with your favorite funny video, sharing is caring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blogger Templates