Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Plush Zombie Hat

This one is a no brainer. (AHAHAHA! I kill myself!)

The wonderfully insane membranes at Think Geek sent me a promotional e-mail today, titled "Think Geek Just Wants To Eat Your Brains."

Since zombies are all the rage now (BFF and I talked about this the other night and we think it's because people are just sick to death of vampires, especially sparkly ones), I'm not surprised that I'm starting to see zombie related stuff everywhere. While I think some of it is cool, a lot of it is just intended to cash in on the popularity of the horror sub-genre.

But this. Well, this is AWESOME. Behold it's glory:
If you'd like to own this little hat hair instigating memorabilia nugget, check out thinkgeek.com. The hat sells for $14.99 and shipping runs $5.39 to $15.99 depending on the method you choose. I don't know if it will keep your head warm, but it is likely to help you fit in when the zombie apocalypse finally hits.

Nom, nom, nom, nom... BRAINS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blogger Templates