Friday, July 15, 2011

On Blogger Templates And Having Too Much Time On My Hands

Along with making a new blog comes life altering choices like "what do I want my blog to look like," and "what do I want to feature on my page," and "holy shit, why do I have so much time on my hands?" Well, that last one is probably me-specific, but I'm diverging. Or derailing.

I spent an inordinate amount of time scouring the internet for free templates and this is where I found this one. It's cute. I want one with zombies on it, though, or vampires that don't sparkle, or Eminem (preferably naked). So I guess I'm going to spend what Paranormal State calls dead time trying to figure out how to make blogger templates. I've already fired up Photoshop and am scouring the net for pictures to use. I am so awesome at this shit, albeit a  bit rusty. Ok. More than a bit. I suck at Photoshop anymore and have to look up tutorials on how to do anything

Speaking of doing anything, I managed to make a few bucks off of another story today. Want to know how? Check this page out. And yes, I write nasties. It bought me this bottle of Diet Pepsi so I do not digress. Love me for who I am, not for who you want me to be. 

Parting thought? 

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." -Dr. Seuss 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blogger Templates