2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
1 small green pepper, diced
1 package thawed frozen broccoli
2 refrigerated pizza crusts (you can use pre-cooked crusts, like Boboli brand)
1 jar alfredo sauce (I usually buy Bertolli brand)
non-stick cooking spray
1 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to temperature listed on pizza dough package
- Spray frying pan and heat to medium-high
- Add chicken and dust with spices
- Cook until done (about four minutes on each side, unless the breasts are monster sized. Just make sure juices run clear.)
- Remove chicken from frying pan and add butter.
- Add mushrooms and sauté until they've just wilted.
- Remove mushrooms and sauté broccoli for about three minutes,stirring frequently
- Once chicken has rested, slice thinly
- Roll out pizza dough onto pizza pan or cookie sheet
- Pour half the jar of alfredo sauce onto pizza dough, spread to edges.
- top with chicken, mushrooms, peppers and broccoli then cheese
- Cook for the time required on the pizza dough package or until cheese is bubbly and slightly browned
- Repeat for second pizza